At the Warrenton Golf Course we take pride in taking care of your outing. We are happy to assist you with every detail, from planning, implementing and tournament scoring we are here to serve you.
We can serve the needs of any sized group, no event is too small or too big for the staff at Warrenton Golf Course.
Whether you are planning a corporate outing, family reunion, friends get together, school fundraisers, charity events, or to make new memories we are here for you.
If you are entertaining a mix of golfers of different skill levels this is the perfect golf course to ensure all participants enjoy the day.
Thank you for considering the Warrenton golf Course as the host of your outing.
What your fee will include
- green fee and shared cart fee
- cart signage
- registration table
- professional post-round scoring (flighting/scoring/results
- announce your rules
- practice green ready to fine tune or hone your skills
- placement and pick up contest signs
- print, place on the course and take down your hole sponsor signs ( sponsor signage)
- beverage during the round
- bartender – Open bar
We will help you decide which format would work best for your group.
Is perfect for groups of 24 players each group will tee off the#1 tee in sequential order until all groups are in play
This format is designed for groups of 24-100 players, every group tees off at the same time on different holes. Our staff will determine how many holes your group will need
This format is designed for groups of 120-144 players and requires the entire 18 holes. All players start and finish at the same time.
Here are just some of the caterers that have been used at the Warrenton Golf Course
Droege’s Catering 636-239-6765
Poppy J’s Deli and Meat Market 636-456-7898
Ron & Jan’s Catering 314-220-4657
Two Dudes Barbeque 636-456-9922
Things that you will need to do:
- check a date and time for your outing
- create a flier with your outing information
- some things to include in your flier
- name of outing
- where proceeds of outing go
- date and time of outing
- location of outing
- what type of outing ie scramble
- that you are planning to flight the tournament
- what type of contests you plan on having
- what will be included in the entry fee
- golf & cart
- prize money
- name of golfer and/or team members name
- address (for future mailings)
- amount of money enclosed
- if someone is going to attend dinner only
- hole sponsor opportunity
- send out fliers to all businesses/vendors that may be interested in donating or sponsoring
- ask sponsors what they would like on their signs
- what percent of money raised do you want to go to charity,
- flight prize money, contest money
- send out flier to everyone on your list
- ask for donations for attendance prizes or contest prizes
- you’ll need a written list of golfers and their team
- -who has paid
- -who owes and how much they owe
- You will also make a note if certain teams want to play with each other
Inquiry about hosting your event with us!